What is the Foreign Settlement Fee?The foreign settlement fee, usually $75, is charged to trade securities that do not settle domestically (through DTCC). The foreign settlement fee does not apply to American Depository Receipts (ADRs). Currently, there is no list available for the securities that do not settle domestically but generally the symbols are 5 letters and end in F. However, not all 5-letter symbols ending in an F are charged the foreign settlement fee.
- What happens if my account drops below $2,500 in the Per-Trade Plan?
- Is there an additional charge to trade during Extended Hours Trading sessions or to trade on ECNs?
- What is your Commission for Mutual Funds?
- What is the commission to place a mutual fund order over the phone?
- What is your Commission for Partial Fills?