How can I make deposits into my Futures Account?If you would like to fund your account via wire, please use the information below:
If you'd like to fund your account by a different denominated currency, please refer to this page: Funding in Foreign Currencies
Just2Trade Futures' clearing broker - GAIN Capital - will take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of currency conversions, however, cannot guarantee a particular spot rate, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the currency conversion.
Guideline for Check deposits:
- Make all checks payable to: Gain Capital Group, LLC
- We only accept checks drawn from U.S. Banks
- Personal checks are acceptable
- All personal checks will be held 5 business days to clear
- We do not accept money orders, or third party, or traveler's checks
- If applicable, include your Just2Trade Futures trading account number
Gain Capital Group, LLC
135 US Highway 202/206
Bedminster, NJ 07921, USA
Due to anti-money laundering laws, Just2Trade Futures' clearing broker - GAIN Capital can only accept funds coming from an account in the same name as your Just2Trade Futures account.