What is the Commission for Pink Sheet or Over the Counter (OTC) securities?For all OTCBB and Pink Sheet securities, add $0.003 per share for the entire order. The maximum commission per order is not to exceed $5.50, with a minimum commission of $2.50. Please note that additional charges such as settlement and/or transfer fees may apply to foreign and some illiquid OTC-BB or pink sheet securities. These fees are charged upon settlement of the trade. Opening transactions for stocks priced at or around $0.05 per shares will not be allowed, only closing transactions will be permitted.
- What happens if my account drops below $2,500 in the Per-Trade Plan?
- Is there an additional charge to trade during Extended Hours Trading sessions or to trade on ECNs?
- What is your Commission for Mutual Funds?
- What is the commission to place a mutual fund order over the phone?
- What is your Commission for Partial Fills?