What is a Sell Out/Buy-In fee?A Sell out/Buy-in fee is charged if you fail to meet a margin call that is past due in your account and Just2Trade is forced to liquidate securities in your account to meet this past-due call. The fee is $25.
- What happens if my account drops below $2,500 in the Per-Trade Plan?
- Is there an additional charge to trade during Extended Hours Trading sessions or to trade on ECNs?
- What is your Commission for Mutual Funds?
- What is the commission to place a mutual fund order over the phone?
- What is your Commission for Partial Fills?