Click to Open in a New Window

Show Disclaimer
Call Toll Free: 1-855-274-4934

Whom should I contact with questions about my tax form?

Please contact a Just2Trade client representative via with any questions about your tax form. However, remember that our client representatives are unable to provide any tax advice and if your question is viewed as such, you will be referred to your accountant or tax advisor.

Another questions