To transfer funds from another broker account to your Just2Trade account, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1. Download an Account Transfer Form
1. Click here to download an ‘Account Transfer Form'.
Step 2. Complete and save the ACAT Transfer Form as a PDF File.
2. Complete the mandatory fields on the ‘ACAT Transfer Form'.
3. Click on the ‘Print' icon.
4. Change your printer's settings to ‘Save as PDF', and click on the ‘Save' button.
5. Choose the location on your local drive, and click on the ‘Save' button
Step 3. Submit the ACAT Transfer Form and a copy of your last account statement from the transferring firm.
6. Please email an ACAT Transfer Form and a copy of your recent account statement from the transferring firm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Alternatively, submit the ACAT Transfer Form and a copy of last account statement from the transferring firm via fax to (646) 381 - 3624
Terms & conditions:
1. By choosing an ACAT method, you will initiate a partial or full broker-to-broker transfer of asset.
2. Just2Trade does not accept 3rd party transfers of any kind. An incoming or outgoing ACAT transfer will only be accepted from an account with matching Account Name/Title, Account Type, and Tax ID. Requests to transfer from an individual account at another brokerage into a joint account at Just2Trade must be accompanied by a Letter of Authorization signed by the joint account holders. We do not accept requests to transfer from a joint account at another brokerage into an individual account at Just2Trade.
3. We do not accept incoming transfers of OTC or OTC-BB securities.
4. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing an ACAT transfer into your Just2Trade account.