To initiate a check deposit to your Just2Trade account, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1. Complete a check
1. Write current date on the line in the upper right hand corner. There will be a blank space next to or above the word 'Date'.
2. Write the 'COR Clearing LLC' value to the line that says 'Pay to the Order of'.
3. Write the amount of the check to the right of the dollar sign. Write the exact amount, using dollars and cents. If the check is for one hundred dollars, write '100.00'.
4. Write the monetary amount of the check in word form below the "Pay to the Order of" line. Make sure you also express the amount of cents if there are cents, or write "even" at the end of the amount so that another person doesn't add more money to the amount.
5. Sign the check on the line in the bottom right corner. Your check will be invalid if it is not personally signed.
Step 2. Mail your check
6. mail your check to:
One Penn Plaza,
New York, NY 10119
Terms and conditions:
1. There is a five business day hold placed on funds deposited by check. You may have this hold lifted by submitting proof that the funds have cleared your bank account.
2. Check deposits are held in your account for ten business days before they can be withdrawn.
3. Make sure to include your account number on your check.
4. For deposits to IRA accounts, please indicate the contribution year.
5. We are unable to accept checks drawn from:
|non-US bank||money orders||credit card checks|
|cash||traveler's checks||credit/debit cards|
|third-party checks||stale checks dated 6 months or older||temporary checks|