Trade NYSE and NASDAQ shares via MT5
MetaTrader5 is a versatile trading system which supports multiple trading strategies.
This multi-functional trading platform offers technical & fundamental analysis tools, and enables the use of automated trading systems (trading robots).
- MT5 supports all types of orders including market, limit, stop, stop-limit, and trailing stop orders.
- Place and change your pending orders directly from the chart. Delete them with just one click.
- Simultaneously place a limit for profit and protective orders limiting losses while opening a position.
- The one-click trading option offers a quick order entry.
Professional Technical Analysis Tools
- The most popular technical indicators are built into the terminal.
- Wide range of analytical drawing tools.
- Real-time quotes, market depth and market watch.
- Easily set up stock alerts for a particular price movement, so you won’t miss any trading opportunities.
- Charts allow you to visually monitor quotes of financial instruments in real time, with different chart templates and profiles, as well as tick charts - indispensable for fast transactions.
Fundamental Analysis Tools
- Structured RSS feed includes political and economic events which may have a possible impact on financial instruments.
- The economic calendar provides publications of macroeconomic indicators, upcoming events and forecast values.
- MT5 Trading robots analyze prices and perform operations, without any human involvement.
- Any trader can develop a trading robot using MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), a high-level language designed to develop technical indicators, trading robots and utility applications, which automate financial trading.
- Thousands of trading robots and indicators are available for free in the Library (Code Base). Direct access to the Library is built into the platform.
- MetaTrader Market is the largest store of applications for the MetaTrader platform. You can also place orders for the development of automated trading programs.
- MT5 Strategy Tester provides testing of automated robot performance using historical quote data.
Trade History Report
- A unique built-in function which displays all transactions for a designated period and analyzes trade efficiency.
- Save reports to analyze them later.
- Round-the-clock operation of the trading platform, even when your computer is turned off.
- Rent a hosting directly from the terminal in a few clicks.
- Minimum network ping to your broker’s trading server.
Thank you. A representative from our office will contact you in the near future.
Request a Demo
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. For any questions or comments, please call our toll-free number: 1-855-274-4934 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.