Sterling Trader® Pro
Sterling Trader® Pro is the most widely used professional trading platform in the industry for trading equities, options, and futures. Used world-wide by proprietary trading firms, broker-dealers, and active traders, Sterling Trader® Pro gives traders the performance and functionality they need to compete in today's markets.
Just2Trade offers competitive commissions and fees to reduce trading costs for active traders like you.
Meta Trader 5 Demo
Please find your demo credentials for Meta Trader 5 trading platform below:
- Meta Trader 5 is a versatile trading system offering technical & fundamental analysis tools, as well as the use of automated trading systems.
MetaTrader 5 MobileAvailable for Android-based mobile devices or iPhone or iPad.
Thank you. A representative from our office will contact you in the near future.
Request a Demo
Equities Trading Highlights
Sterling Trader® Pro's combination of powerful performance and configurability gives traders complete control over their trading for equity markets.
- Real-time level 2 market data
- Advanced charting with over 60 configurable studies
- Fully configurable hot keys and hot buttons
- Exchanges alerts and imbalances
- Sophisticated real-time scanning tools
- Basket trading
- Position and portfolio management
- Server-side stop and native stop orders
- ActiveX API and FIX API functionality
- Custom trading alerts
- Access to basic CCS Business Wire news and Seeking Alpha
- Market data watch lists
- DDE and RTD capability
Options Trading Highlights
Sterling Trader® Pro provides the powerful options trading tools required by professional options traders worldwide, including both single-leg and complex options order functionality.
- See every strike price for calls and puts for a specific underlying symbol
- Highlight in-the-money options for faster decision making
- Calculate Greeks and volatility
Options Order Entry
- Level 2 style window showing the best bid/ask of each exchange
- Track the underlying stock's current statistics at the same time
- Link to options chain for quicker order entry changes and analysis
Complex Options Order Entry
- Eleven pre-configured, complex options spreads available (including Butterfly, Calendar, Covered Calls, Iron Condors and Straddles)
- Fully configurable spread order entry