Deposit Wire Transfer
To fund your Just2Trade account through a Wire Transfer, there is one single step below:
Step 1. Complete the request for a Wire Transfer
1. Login into your Online banking (in case if your bank supports an online-banking facility).
2. Look for the ‘Wire Transfer' option.
3. Complete the Wire Transfer request, using the data below:
BMO Harris Bank
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, Illinois 60690
|International SWIFT Code:||HATRUS44|
|Bank Account Number:||3174109|
|Bank Account Name:||
COR Clearing LLC
9300 Underwood Ave Ste 400
Omaha, NE 68114
|For Further Credit To:||
Your Just2Trade Account Number
Your Just2Trade Account Name
Note: Please indicate your exact Just2Trade account name and your 8 digit account number with the wire transfer. Failure to do so could result in delayed posting or return of your wire.
Alternative step: If you do not have access to online banking, please visit any branch of your bank and ask a representative to initiate the Wire Transfer by providing the information above.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Wired funds are available immediately after being posted to your account within 24 hours.
2. Please do not forget to specify your 8 digit account number and account name in the wire instructions, failure to do so could result in delayed posting or return of your wire.
3. Wires from third party individuals not listed on your Just2Trade account will be rejected. Third party wire transfers from a business account will only be accepted if a Sole Proprietorship Form has been filed with Just2Trade.
4. Fees may be assessed by the sending party.